Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thanksgiving



Our computer seems to be running slower and slower these days and I'm needing it to go faster and faster. Kevin also does a lot of work from home so when I'm ready to post the computer is often busy. I haven't been sticking to my atleast once a week rule.
Anyway-
For Thanksgiving we headed up to Cleveland to gather with Kevin's family. It was such a nice time. Susan, Jose, Austin, and Zach made the trip from Texas to be with us. We were so excited. Especially Ian- it was his first time meeting his aunt, uncle, and cousins. We had a great time and yummy food. We even got to visit the Cleveland Zoo on Thanksgiving day. It was free! I'm sure Grammy enjoyed the lack of distractions while she cooked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming on Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful time. LeRoy and I are so blessed. We have a wonderful family and it is always such a special time when we can all be together. LeRoy was just saying today how much he misses our
grandkids. Thanks, Mandy, for being such a wonderful daughter-in-law, wife to our son, and mother to Lucy,
Simon and Ian. You are a blessing to us.
Ponce

Anonymous said...

What -- Buckeye fans?? This family? Noo.... I can't tell.... ;)

-Michaele