Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm growing up!

Yesterday I went to the doctor and he told me I now weigh 10 lbs. 6 ounces and I'm 22 3/4 inches long. Both of those put me in between the 45th and 50th percential for kids my age.

Then a few hours later we went and met my physical therapist and my early intervinsion specialitst (I'm not exactly sure the difference between the two). I will see each one of them once a month for the time being. I liked them a lot and so did my parents.

Tomorrow I go to get my two month shots. No one around my house is very happy about it either.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Lucy,

I'm so sad about you getting your shots! Thanks for coming and meeting us Sunday night. I LOVED rocking with you on the porch!!!! I hope that we get to see you again soon. Maybe Sunday......

Love,

Aunt Jessica

Jess said...

I hope that everything went ok today. Shots always made Julian sleepy. I hope that you get to sleep a little extra too.