Wednesday, August 24, 2005

First day alone with dad

Today mommy went back to work, so daddy is staying home with me doing church work while I sleep. I miss mommy a lot already, my sleep patterns are all screwed up cause daddy doesn't understand me like mom, but he's slowly getting it.

He took me on a walk in this carrier thing that is like a bookbag, but you put it on your frontside. He took me during my wake time, but I promptly fell asleep. Then the sun started shinning on my head, so dad had to stop at the Rowlands to get a blanket to shade me from the sun. I like the Rowlands!

6 comments:

The McMillans said...

Lucy,

What a blessing it will be staying home with daddy! I'm sure if Julian knew what he is missing he would jealous. I hope that daddy gets all of his work done. I know that if I was home with you all day I wouldn't get anything done!

Love ya!

Aunt Jessica

Kerri said...

Lucy-good luck breaking daddy in.
Kevin--they always fall asleep in those carrier things. Eric hasn't figured that one out yet either.

Anonymous said...

Lucy,
I am so glad Abby and I got to meet you in the library yesterday. You are so cute! Abby says that she is sorry she woke you up from your nap! :)

Christy and Abby

Anonymous said...

Will Regis win Regis?
I don't really watch Live With Regis and Kelly that much. I watched it all the time when it was Live With Regis and Kathie Lee, at least up to the time when Kathie Lee went all, well, Kathie Lee on us.
Great Blog! If you have time see my ##moneymaking opportunities## related site. enjoy! It pretty much covers ##moneymaking opportunities## related stuff

Anonymous said...

Inglish has no compulsions; Nor shu...
Premium properties in India. Own it now Friend in Need by Abraham Sukumar Meet Old Pals.
I think you would like a $9.99 and free url submission blog that pretty much covers $9.99 and free url submission related stuff.

I would appreciate if you stopped by to check it out, when you get the time :-) Submit your website to 66 major search engines for $9.99 ONLY.

Anonymous said...

Just passing through and saw your site. Great Blog! I'll check in occasionally.

I have a Dunwoody Computer Repair site/blog.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)