Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dance

I love to dance. You can just ask any of my college roommates and they will have some insight on just how much I love to dance. One of my biggest regrets from growing up it that I never really pushed my parents for dance classes. Lucy seems to share the love of dance also and I'm so thankful that she is able to take dance classes. This is her second year and I've really seen her grow. Her favorite part is the recital. She loves the stage, the special treatment and the applause! Oh how she loves applause!
This year the class was more difficult and we had to practice at home. That mirror in the dance studio can be so distracting!

This is her performance: Hard to watch in and tape at the same time....

We were so thankful that my parents, sister and grandparents were able to be there. Kevin parents really wanted to come but were in Texas. Ian went to a friend's house.
I'm sure there are many more of these to come!!

No comments: