Wednesday, August 10, 2011

July

Update continued...

Final update:

Thankfully July brought some answers. A job came open at MVNU. Kevin applied, interviewed and the job was offered. So instead of moving to Oklahoma or Florida we got to move down the road. We thought about putting our house up for sell but it didn't look good. We found some great renters and have moved on campus to Oakwood Hall. This also has give me the opportunity to resign from teaching and stay at home for these last few years. In some ways the decision was easy and in other ways it was a sacrifice. I truly love teaching and love the job I had.

We've had the normal July celebrations... fireworks, picnics, playing at the park, and trips to the zoo.

Now that we are moved and settled I hope to return to keeping up with the blog.

Today the first group of students are moving back on campus. Soccer players. We've answered questions, handed out bed pegs, and welcomed fresh faces. I'm so excited for each of them.

More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Ha! I should have waited a few "months". Congrats on the new job!!

The offer will always stand for future residential life adventures! :)