Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy B-Day Simon!


On January 29th 2007 Simon was born. This past Saturday he turned 4 years old. My heart is so full as I sit here and think of all the ways we love him. These days he loves to play with trains and airplanes. His imagination play is really expanding. This morning I quietly listened as he talked back and forth for his train. He is such a cuddlier. I soak it up as much as I can because I know those days are numbered. He says about 30 too cute phases a day and I think to myself "I got to write that down." I never do. I need to! Right now his favorite show is Dino Dan. He loves chicken nuggets and ketchup. His favorite color is white, "because that's the color of milk." If I could freeze him at this age I would be very tempted.
Here are some pics from our celebrations:
Cake: Another one from Pink Cupcake... It was pretty awesome!

A new airplane. Imaginex- His favorite.


Lunch at McDonalds with the Parrys.

No comments: