Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weekend Fun

Yesterday we had plans to go to the zoo for the Easter celebration but the chance of rain kept us away. The zoo usually closes at 5 and yesterday there was a special event for memembers from 5-8. That's perfect time for us. Everyone is awake and in a good mood.

Instead, we spent the evening with Carey, Ben, Madi, and Luke. We had such a great time. I'm sure the zoo would have been fun but not as relaxing. It's always great to take the kids to a place that's chlid proof and offers a new array of toys. Too bad they live in Columbus!

Today Nana and Papa came up to drop something off and decided to take us to lunch and to the park. As I watched Simon and Lucy run around I was so amazed to how quickly they are growing up and changing. They are kids. I wish I had taken my camera. I need one that I can keep in my car or purse.

The rest of the evening was spent laughing and playing. I love spring. Fresh, New, Warmth.

We usually don't blog much about normal stuff but this "normal" weekend was perfect. I wanted to remember it.

Tomorrow it's off to Grandma Marcum's. The perfect way to top off this weekend!

No comments: