Tuesday, November 15, 2005

5 months old

For those of you keeping track at home I turned five months old last Saturday! I figure since I’m that old there are some new things I should be doing, so I just started doing them much to the surprise and joy of my parents.

On Sunday I rolled from back to my stomach for the first time. So now I can role both ways!

I’m also able to stand up while daddy just holds my hands. Daddy says no one will believe us, so he said he’ll post a picture here in the next couple of days to prove it to the world.

Mommy and daddy say I’m beginning to make a liar out of a whole bunch of people which I don’t think is very nice, but they say it is perfectly acceptable in this situation. They say it makes God smile. Thanks for smiling on me God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a special child, Lucy
Kay. You were wonderfully made and knit together in your mother's womb. Grammy and Grandpa love you,
Sunshine.

Anonymous said...

Lucy you are amazing. What a big
girl you are. Soon you will be able
to help mommie around the kitchen.
Grab those cabinet door handles
honey and hang on till they open.
All kinds of excitement inside.
Gr.Grandma&Grandpa are proud of you.