Monday, November 07, 2011

Ian






Three years!

(I started this yesterday and wanted to finish it but I fell asleep at 9:00. 9:00! This time change has been tiring.)


I can't believe how fast he has changed in just 3 years. We couldn't be happier with Ian. He has given me the gift of working on my parenting skills. I'm hoping the 3s are easier than the 2s.
He is so stinking adorable that he has to be a little rotten for it all to balance out.


Here's a few thing about Ian:

1. He loves to play with toy animals. He got a safari set for his bday and he played with it all day yesterday and that's that first thing he went for this morning.

2. He has a cutest pout you have ever seen!

3. His favorite foods are probably pepperoni and fruit.

4. He loves little babies. I watch a 4 month old 2 days a week and Ian is such a good helper.

5. He wants to be independent. Doesn't want me in the bathroom with him, doesn't want to hold hands in a parking lot, wants to do it himself. Not an easy personality trait when you are 2 but I know that I will be thankful for it later.


Ian- I love you so much and I'm so blessed to be your mommy. Happy Birthday!



No comments: